The following places have experienced some of the deadliest historic episodes of endless destruction and have been totally devastated in the WAR. However, what remains there after 100 years is opulent history and dazing landscapes.
- St. Symphorien Cemetery — Hainaut, Belgium
Germans created this cemetery for the first British Soldier that was killed in the combat. Also here in this cemetery, is the common wealth casualties with many soldiers who were killed from both the countries.
- View over La Vallee Foulon — Chemin des Dames, France
- Newfoundland Memorial Park — Beaumont-Hamel, France
- Butte de Vauquois — Argonne, France
- Lochnagar Crater — Somme, France
- Ouvrage du Thiamont Battlefield — Verdun, France
So, Wars bring only destruction and devastation! Why do we all live in the self created boundaries of countries and regions? We need to be united for the common reason – Earth.